Brighten your perspective with the compact Nikon Prostaff P3 8 x 42 binoculars. They have a bright and wide field of view that reveals more of the scene and is easy to hold steady.
- Full-size 42 mm front objectives gather more light across the wide field of view—377 ft. at 1,000 yards—even as the daylight is fading
- Waterproof, fogproof and drop-resistant design
- Multilayer lens coatings cut glare and reflection for sharper, clearer views
- Highly reflective silver-alloy coating is applied on the mirror surfaces of the prism so more of the visible spectrum reaches your eyes
- Waterproof down to 3.3 ft. in case of mishaps at the water's edge or if you're caught in inclement weather (not intended for underwater use)
- The glass used is lead- and arsenic-free
- Turn and slide the retractable eyecups for use with eyeglasses; extend them to your ideal position for comfortable naked-eye viewing
- 20.2 mm of eye relief ensures everyone can find a clear, comfortable viewing position, with or without eyeglasses
- Lightweight body uses strong fiberglass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
- Dark green rubber-armored body provides nonslip grip and protection from the occasional drop or bump
|Real Angle of View
|Apparent Angle of View
|Field of View
5.9 x 5.1 inches
1 lb. 4.8 oz.