Take all the prep work out of breakfast with the Mountain House Scrambled Eggs with Bacon. Just add hot water and you'll be ready to dig in to this classic hot breakfast anywhere you roam.
- Free of artificial flavors and artificial colors; freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- Gluten-free certified by GFCO
- Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Precooked Egg Mix: whole egg (stabilized, glucose removed), nonfat milk, egg yolk (stabilized, glucose removed), tapioca starch, sunflower oil, less than 2% of: salt, smoke flavor (sunflower oil, smoke flavor), yeast extract, xanthan gum.
Uncured Cooked Bacon: [no nitrates or nitrites added except those naturally found in sea salt and cultured celery juice] pork, sea salt, sugar, natural smoke flavor, cultured celery juice).
|Best Use|| |
|Serving Size|| |
|Servings per Container|| |
|Calories Per Serving|| |
|Total Fat|| |
|Saturated Fat|| |
|Trans Fat|| |
|Dietary Fiber|| |
|Gluten Free|| |
|Net Weight|| |