Ready to go in just 10 minutes, the Mountain House Beef Stroganoff is perfect for when you're looking for something easy to make for the weekend campout or you just need a quick meal after work.
- Tender pieces of beef, tasty onions and mushrooms blended in a savory cream sauce over a bed of egg noodles—with a dish this satisfying, you'll never guess it's freeze dried
- Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Free of artificial flavors and artificial colors; freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Beef Stroganoff: beef (beef, rosemary extract, salt), corn starch, high oleic sunflower oil, sour cream (cultured milk, cream, skim milk, enzymes), nonfat dry milk, onion, sea salt, beef flavor (yeast extract, salt), less than 2% of: mushroom, brown sugar (cane sugar, cane syrup), yeast extract, white pepper, lemon juice (lemon juice concentrate, lemon oil, metabisulfite potassium), garlic powder.
Precooked Noodles: durum semolina, whole egg, salt.
|Best Use|| |
|Serving Size|| |
|Servings per Container|| |
|Calories Per Serving|| |
|Calories from Fat|| |
|Total Fat|| |
|Saturated Fat|| |
|Trans Fat|| |
|Dietary Fiber|| |
|Net Weight|| |