Designed to move confidently and quickly wherever you choose to go, the women's Danner Trail 2650 Split-Grain hiking shoes are inspired by the demands of all 2,650 miles of the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Uppers are made from durable split-grain leather and textile
- EXO heel system has reinforced, external heel counters to provide support and comfort
- Open-cell OrthoLite® footbeds provide cushioning
- TRAILGUARD platforms with exposed thermoplastic polyurethane shanks offer lightweight, athletic performance
- Danner PlyoGo EVA midsoles are lightweight and shock-absorbing
- Vibram® 460 outsoles with Megagrip technology offer reliable grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Danner indicates these shoes fit true to size
Thermoplastic polyurethane shank
Vibram 460 rubber with Megagrip
1 lb. 2 oz.