Designed to take on large and difficult cutting tasks with easily accessible power, the Benchmade® Richlite Station Knife is the versatile kitchen knife you didn't know you needed. This fixed-blade knife with clip-point blade boasts a 58-61 HRC rating and built-in SelectEdge® technology. These factors combine within this high-quality, wear-resistant, CPM-154 stainless steel blade, so it will stay razor sharp for a much longer time than a regular knife. This knife also features a stonewash finish, which adds a unique look to this blade. Its ergonomic handle is made of Richlite material with a black G10 bolster. The Station Knife from Benchmade has a blade length of 5.97", an overall length of 10.88", and it weighs 6.36 oz.
- Made to take on difficult and larger cutting tasks
- SelectEdge technology ensures a razor-sharp edge for much longer
- Made with CPM-154 wear-resistant stainless steel
- Blade's stonewash finish adds a unique look
- Richlite handle with a G10 bolster