- Ceramic/carbon Marathon™ EX element effectively removes bacteria and protozoa including giardia and cryptosporidia
- Also removes unpleasant tastes and odors caused by organic compounds, such as iodine, chlorine and pesticides
- Filter can be cleaned over and over for maximum field life with no tools required
- AirSpring Accumulator™ increases filtration speed up to 1 liter per min.
- Bottom screws onto an MSR Dromedary® Bag or Nalgene® water bottle for easy operation (both sold separately)
- Easy disassembly lets you troubleshoot and maintain the MSR MiniWorks EX filter in the field
Made in USA.
Weight reported dry, without accessories.
|Best Use|| |
|Filter Type|| |
|Filter Medium|| |
Ceramic with carbon core
Protozoa and Bacteria
|Pump Force|| |
|Pump Strokes Per Liter|| |
1 liters per minute
|Housing Material|| |
|BPA Free|| |
|Field Cleanable|| |
7.8 x 3.8 inches
MSR Miniworks Ex Micro Water Filter