Hash browns, scrambled eggs, crumbled pork patty, peppers and onions for breakfast! The Mountain House Breakfast Skillet lets you eat well on the trail or in your tent.
- Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Free of artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial colors; freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- Gluten-free certified by GFCO
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Precooked egg mix (whole egg [stabilized, glucose removed], nonfat milk, egg yolk [stabilized, glucose removed], tapioca starch, sunflower oil, less than 2% of: salt, smoke flavor [sunflower oil, smoke flavor], yeast extract, xanthan gum), potatoes (potato, sodium acid pyrophosphate), pork sausage crumble (pork, sea salt, less than 2% of: cane sugar, spices, rosemary extract, chili pepper), onion potato starch, natural fried flavor (maltodextrin, yeast extract, sea salt, natural flavor [contains canola oil]), bell pepper, less than 2% of: garlic powder, white pepper.
|Best Use|| |
|Serving Size|| |
|Servings per Container|| |
|Calories Per Serving|| |
|Calories from Fat|| |
|Total Fat|| |
|Saturated Fat|| |
|Trans Fat|| |
|Dietary Fiber|| |
|Gluten Free|| |
|Net Weight|| |