Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN VEST. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
- Fabric 1: Shell Fabric: MIKROTEX 100% 20D 24 high filament Nylon with DWR | 1.9 oz/sq. yd; 38 GSM
- Fabric 2: Yoke Overlay: TUFFLEX 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex | 5.3 oz/sq. yd; 180 GSM
- Fabric 3:Underarm gusset: 88% Nylon 12% Spandex; 300GSM
- Fabric 4: Insulation: 100% 800-fill Goose Down (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’)
- Machine wash cold, delicate cycle, no bleach, tumble dry low with 2 clean tennis balls